We’re looking for an awesome person to help out in our East London office one day a week. Responsibilities will include sorting out mailorders, assisting on PR campaigns, running the odd errand and lending a hand on festival merch stalls from time to time. Ideally suited to a student or part-time worker looking to gain more experience and contacts in the music industry.
If you’re thinking that this job will mean putting your feet up, signing bands and smoking cigars, don’t apply.
If you’re the kind of person who has no patience, a bad attitude, is terrible with timekeeping and/or exclusively listens to funk, don’t apply.
If you’re looking to get your foot in the door of this often frustrating industry, happy to work hard, enjoy yourself, fancy taking home free CDs and like going to gigs, do apply.
Email a little about yourself to email@example.com
- freaksandleeks likes this
- producerphildare reblogged this from bsmrocks
- grrrl-scout likes this
- zarifxmiah likes this
- youthforevernevermore reblogged this from bsmrocks and added:
- glamourandexcess likes this
- bradenf likes this
- taylorswuft666 reblogged this from bsmrocks and added:
- taylorswuft666 likes this
- bsmrocks posted this